|StrikeMaster Magnum Power Auger
If it fit in a toolbox, the Magnum would find space next to the Phillips screwdriver and duct tape. It's that essential, that reliable. Holes come easy shouldered by a loyal 37cc, 2-horsepower Solo® powerhead. A lightweight polymer transmission with heat treated gears lends gusto that'll be with you for years. A time tested alloyed steel chipper blade brings shavings to the surface of holes up to 10.25 inch diameter. If you elect to tote it around in a tool belt, StrikeMaster asks that you keep the auger cover on for safety.
• 2 Year Warranty on Solo Motor
• Fuel Primer and Compression Check for Easy Starting
• Electronic Ignition with Automatic Timing Adjustment
• Boron Steel Chipper Blade
• NEW! High Impact Composite Handle Compound
• 40:1 Transmission with Heat Treated Gears
• Polymer Gear Casting - 1.3 lbs. Weight Reduction
• 2 H. P. Solo® 37cc 2 Cycle Engine
• 24 oz Fuel Tank
• Environmentally Friendly
• Optimum Exhaust Gas Removal with Fluted Diffusion System
• Optional Extensions Available for Cutting Ice Thicker than 42"
"If there's one word that summerizes the StrikeMaster Magnum it's reliable. It fires fast in the fall even after sleeping all spring and summer. Count on performance like that year after year."
Brian "Bro" Brosdahl Pro Staff
Bro once sent an auger cart-wheeling across the ice at 50 mph. It still runs.